Adobe Illustrator – What Is Adobe Illustrator Used For? #2022
If you look at things around you, you’ll notice that most of the designs are designed with the help of industry-standard vector graphics software.
Designers and artists from all over the world love Adobe Illustrator because of its unique ability to design in different forms. Adobe Illustrator is a vector graphics software that helps in creating logos, book cover, product packaging, and even billboards.
What Do You Know About Adobe Illustrator?
Adobe Illustrator is vector-based design software. In a simpler word, it is a drawing tool by which you can create logos, icons, graphics, design, etc.
The best thing about vector graphics is, we can scale it down to mobile screens and up to billboard size. It doesn’t matter how small or large you scale, the graphics always look crisp and beautiful.
It doesn’t matter what types of vector designs you’re looking for. Be it a flyer, banners, or website design. If you want the final product to be crisp and something that expresses your message. Adobe Illustrator is the software you need.
Do you want to add effects or manage styles? Adobe Illustrator have it all. As the software keeps getting updating more features like presentation design and social media design are also added.
Feature of Adobe Illustrator
These are some of the best features of Adobe Illustrator.
- As per the need of your pixel, you can design the image pixel or snap to pixel capability.
When you subscribe to Adobe Illustrator plan, the adobe allows you to access adobe stock assets. Adobe also gives you access to over 1 million royalty-free stock images.
- You need not worry about templates and presets because Adobe Illustrator gives it for free. As well as CSS extractor tool, free transform option, and file packaging.
- It has an easy import and export settings, path segment, reshaping options, and SVG export option.
You can do a lot more with an illustrator. You can color synchronize and enhance your perspective drawing. You can add dynamic symbols and add custom designs.
- The software gives you anchor point enhancement options, magnification options, custom design options, and shape builder free-form mode.
If you’re using a touch screen laptop or desktop, this software allows a touch workspace. The software also allows life shapes capability and synchronized updating capability.
- These are some important and useful features of the Adobe Illustrator. Adobe is also launching the Adobe Illustrator iPad version soon.
Minimum System Requirements of Adobe Illustrator
Adobe illustrator minimum system requirements
- Processor – Both Mac and Window users need a multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support.
- Operating System – For Mac 10.13 (High Sierra) and above and for Windows, it should be Windows 7 and above.
- RAM – 8 GB and above (recommended 16 GB).
- Hard Disk – 2 GB free disk space for installation and additional free space for the smooth functioning of the software.
- GPU – Both Mac and Windows should have at least 1 GB VRAM, but they recommend 4 GB.
- Monitor Resolution – Minimum 1024 x 78 display.
So these are the complete overview of Adobe Illustrator. For more information, you can visit the adobe official website, but I believe this article gives the ice-breaking ideas about Adobe Illustrator.
If you’re a designer or artist, this software will help you master the art of designing like a pro.