SBI FD RATES
Customers can open a fixed deposit account with the State Bank of India (SBI). The bank offers a variety of tenures and competitive interest rates. The bank’s interest rates in the case of fixed deposits have been collected.
The following are the term and interest rates of the Bank on deposits below the crore Rs.2:
- 7 days to 45 days for the general public 4.50% and senior citizens 5.00%.
- 46 days to 179 days for the general public 5.50% and the senior citizens 6.00%.
- 180 days to 210 days for the general public 5.80% for the senior citizens 6.30%.
- 211 days to less than 12 months for the general public 5.80% for the senior citizens 6.30%.
- 12 months to less than 24 months for the general public 6.40%for the senior citizens 6.30%.
- 24 months to less than 36 months for the general public 6.25% for the senior citizens 6.30%.
- 36 months to less than 60 months for the general public 6.25% and the senior citizens 6.75%.
- 60 months to less than 120 months for the general public 6.25% and the senior citizens 6.75%.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES OF SBI FD RATES
- A minimum deposit of Rs. 1,000 for the opening of the account.
- Premature withdrawal of account Tenure from 7 days Loans of up to 90 percent from the primary withdrawal deposit.
- Available Switch a fixed withdrawal deposit to STDR and vice versa
SBI FIXED RATES FOR NRIs
Minimum balance required to open a minimum loan account of Rs.1,000
for FD available Premature withdrawal facilities Tenures ranging from 1 year and 10. years
Nomining facilities are available.
TERM WISE INTEREST RATES IN SBI
Short term FD deposit
Short-term deposits are available for a short time. The length of a short-term FD ranges from seven days to just 12 months. The bank’s interest in opening an FD for the general public ranges from 4.0% to 5.80% p.a. The general public.
Medium-term FD deposit
medium-term deposits have a period of 12 months to less than 60 months. The value varies from 5.80 to 6.25% p.a. offered by the bank on such deposits.
Long-term FD deposit
The tenure is between 5 and 10 years when we talk about long-term fixed deposits. The return rate of such deposits provided by the bank is 6,25% p.a.
SENIOR CITIZENS FD deposit
State Bank of India pays 0.50 percent extra interest on all term deposit tenures to people over 60 years of age. The return rate varies from 5% to 6.75% p.a..
CALCULATE FD RATES
The amount of interest you will receive from a deposit depends on many factors such as the amount you have deposited, maturity, interest rates, frequency of computation of interest and tax. If you do it with pen and paper, measuring the interest in your FD can be a little taxing.
Use an online SBI FD rate calculator instead to find out how much you can earn after maturity. It is a simple and straightforward operation. All you need to do is enter your SBI account details on fixed deposits, including amount, rate and tenure, to see how much you can earn overtime.