State Bank of India offers a wide array of credit cards that are specifically designed to meet the cardholder’s financial needs. SBI credit cards offer a range of advantages from low finance charges to an outstanding rewards program.
The State Bank of India provides multiple credit cards to meet individual cardholders ‘ financial needs. SBI cards offer travel, shopping, restaurants and more incentives. You can benefit from benefits such as cashback and low-interest rates. Look at the features and advantages of SBI cards to choose which one best suits you if you’re looking for a new credit card
FEATURES OF SBI CARDS
The SBI cards, classic cards, and exclusive tickets are marked as premium tickets.
Shopping and travel cards. Each card is exclusive and provides special offers such as free film tickets, concierge service, lounge facilities, balance transfers, flexible payment in EMIs, bonus points, paying electronic bills, etc.
TYPES OF CARDS IN SBI
SBI LIFESTYLE CREDIT CARDS
- Extra Reward Points of up to 50,000 every year.
- 5x Incentive Points on purchases of fruit, restaurants and departmental shops.
- Rs.100 reward points earned on additional costs. High mark-up of 1.99% in foreign currency.
DOCTORS SBI CREDIT CARD IN ASSOCIATION WITH IMA
- The Indian Medical Association is the only credit card. Skilled Rs.10 lakh reimbursement cover.
- 5x Bonus Points on National Physician Day (1 July) transactions.
- 5x Price points for overseas shopping, and spending on education and airline reservations.
SBI REWARDS CARD
- 20 Reward points for every Rs.100 spent on auto bill payments.
- 10 reward points for each Rs.100 spent on films, food, catering, and departmental shopping.
- Refund of annual charges in a year if you invest at least Rs.3 lakh. Complimentary Red Tier membership of Trident Privilege.
APOLLO SBI CARD
- Up to 10% off Apollo’s services selected. For each Rs.100 spent on Apollo service, 3x Reward Points.
- When you pay Rs.90.000 or more a year, the maintenance fee has been reversed.
- Waiver of 1% of Indian fuel surcharge.
SBI TATA PLATINUM CARD
- 2% return on Croma (in and online) purchases. 2% return value.
- Cashback up to 5 percent on Tata outlet purchases.
- 3x confidence points for groceries, restaurants, department stores, and transactions. Each spent at other retail outlets at 1 Empower point.
SBI TATA TITANIUM CREDIT CARD
- 1.5 percent return on Croma sales (applicable to in-store and online expenditure).
- 3x Empower Points on Department store and grocery purchases.
- Monthly fee waiver in one year for a minimum investment of Rs.1 lakh.
- A return premium of up to 5 percent on transactions made at Tata outlets.
SIMPLY CLICK SBI CREDIT CARD
- Online voucher value of Rs.2000 for a total annual online spend in Rs.1 lakh and Rs.2 lakh and reversed annual fee for annual Rs.1 lakh spend.
- 10x Incentive Points for online shopping on certain retailer platforms such as Amazon, BookMyShow and Cleartrip. 5x Reward Points for other on-line purchases.
SBI STYLEUP CONTACTLESS CREDIT CARD
- Initial 10% reduction while shopping in Large Bazaar and Fbb shops for selected items.
- Allow up to Rs.2,000 contactless transactions per contract. 10x Incentive Points in the area of catering purchases and purchasing from Large Bazaar and Grocery Bazaar shops.
- Rs.100 Incentive Point spent on retail shopping, excluding gasoline purchases.