SBI Card offers many ways to pay your credit card bill promptly and conveniently online and offline. That process has a different time to pay, which you need to learn before you start paying credit card bills. The different ways to pay your credit card bill are as follows
Online credit card bill payment
SBI account holders can pay SBI credit card bills using any of the following online methods.
Paying bill through SBI’s online facility
- Login and choose’ Bill Payments’ in onlinesbi.com and enter’ Manage Biller.’
- Then choose the’ Connect’ tab and choose’ All Billers for India.’ Now pick’ Pvt Payment Cards and SBI Cards.’ Ltd’.
- Send in the information and test the process with an OTP to sign the biller.
- You can see and pay your bills once it has been done.
- Tap “View / Pay bills” and pick “without bills.” The’ SBI Card’ can then be selected and the payment is made.
SBI CREDIT CARD PAYMENT THROUGH PAYNE-PAY ONLINE
- The Paynet-Pay Online service is available with and without your SBI net account.
- Connect to your SBI account for payment and pick the’ Pay Now’ option in the dashboard to pay through your SBI account.
- You can receive the transaction reference number once the payment is done.
- Please visit https:/www.billdesk.com / pgidsk / pgijsp / sBicards / SBI card.jsp to use Paynet-Pay Online without using your SBI online account and enter the requested information.
PAY CREDIT CARD BILL ONLINE USING MOBILE BANKING
- You will pay the credit card bill if you register your SBI credit card on your mobile banking facility.
- Sign in and click on the’ Pay Now’ button on the bottom of the Account Summary page.
- If you are not enrolled, enter your mobile number and email address. Now choose the price you would like to pay.
- Choose the payment option and the name of the bank from the drop-down screen.
- Confirm the details and redirect you to the payment interface to enable payment.
USE SBI DEBIT CARD TO PAY BILL SBI CREDIT CARD BILL
- To use your SBI debit card to make a payment for your SBI credit card balance.
- please enter your SBI debit card number and the correct details in the form of a https:/www.billdesk.com/pgidsk/pgijsp/sbicard/SBI card.jsp
SBI CREDIT CARD BILL VIA UPI APP
- Download the BHIM SBI Pay app and set up the BHIM SBI Pay login app and register your phone number for the payments of your credit card through UPI.
- Now build VPA and set the UPI button. Digital Payment Software. Click on’ Digital Payment Number’ to pay for your credit card bill. It must be your SBI credit card’s 16-digit number.
- For example, enter your payment amount and select’ Go.’ Examples include sbi card.4726420123456789@SBI.
- Then, check MPIN and pick’ Submit’ for the bank account. Your account will reflect your payment status immediately.
CREDIT CARD BILL PAYMENT VIA SBI YONO APP
- You can access your bank account on your mobile device and sign it with your Internet bank or debit card number to pay for your credit card bill via the YONO app.
- Log in, select my credit cards and select your SBI credit card. To make the payment.
- Take the next steps for payment completion. Payment on your credit card account will reflect immediately.