EA cricket 2007 highly compressed pc game
If you are searching for details about EA cricket 2007. Then definitely you are a cricket lover. Most of us love to play cricket, but due to our busy schedule we aren’t able to go out and play. But don’t worry these games are designed to give us a realistic experience just the same as on the field.
Every cricket game is built with the same strategy of 11 players in both teams play against each other. The thing that differs from one game from another is its size and its features. This game is designed for both Windows, PlayStation, and Mac. Let’s get an overview and features of this highly compressed EA cricket 2007 pc game.
Overview of EA cricket 2007
EA cricket 2007 is the most amazing game which can be easily fitted into the criteria of highly compressed for pc. This game came into the market in November 2006 and developed by HB Studios and published by Electronic Arts. This game contains a cover photo of famous cricketer Andrew Flintoff.
This is an online simulation game where you can decide field and weather by yourself before the match. You can also get a chance to play world championship, test series, etc. This game is most popular among the generation due to its 3D design and easy to understand gameplay mode.
The features of this game are really mind-blowing. From its tournament options to its ground-breaking controls. Let’s discuss the features of EA cricket 2007 in an easy and understandable way.
- This game provides you realistic experience of the big match with its new broadcast visuals, wicket textures, and commentary by the team of Mark Nicholas and Richie Benaud while playing on domestic ground.
- You can decide the weather and field where you want to play and with which team. It’s fully under the control of yours.
- The key feature of this game is its ground-breaking controls. It is the first game where you can have control over your foot movement, direction, shot, timing, and power just with the help of two right and left sticks. All the mind-blowing and poor shots are totally depended upon your gameplay and confidence level. You can be the star of a match or nothing.
- Cameras installed in this game helps you to get a wider field view. You can have a view behind stumps and all overground. This thing makes your game easily accessible and more understandable and controllable.
- Quick switch bowling function helps you to change the position of your bowl to put pressure on batsman while playing.
- You can play various types of matches like limited over matches, 5 days full-length matches, etc.
- You can participate in both national as well as international leagues like world championship, Test series, world series, knock out the cup, etc.
- In this game, 25 new stadiums are added with both day and night features.
- This game is highly compressed, that’s why it takes very little space in your PC.
Minimum system requirements for pc
Every game has some requirements to get installed on our pc. If these requirements are satisfying. Then you don’t have any problem while playing this game. Let’s discuss these requirements
- OS: Windows 2000/XP/7
- CPU: Pentium III @ 1 GHz Processor
- RAM: 256 MB
- Hard Drive: 1.2 GB free
- Video Memory: 32 MB
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
- DirectX: 9.0c
We can discuss the above features as well as the requirements of EA cricket 2007. Now we can discuss games related to EA cricket 2007. Which add on features are helping to build this game from EA cricket 2004 and EA cricket 2005.
EA Sports 2004
This game was developed in 2003 by HB studios. This game is designed for PlayStation 2 and Windows only. Here in this game you can create your own team and play the tournaments with them. The best feature of this game is that it features all the teams that participate in world cup 2003 as well as domestic teams of Australia and England.
But this game has the worst graphics for PlayStation 2. That’s why this game was awarded the ‘Worst PlayStation graphics’ by IGN.
EA cricket 2005
This game is the first and last game to have all real player names. This is the only game that was released in 3 different regions with 3 different covers. This game was mainly developed for Xbox, PlayStation, and Windows.
The players which appeared on different covers are Adam Gilchrist on Australian cover, Daniel Vittori on New Zealand cover, and Andrew Flintoff on English cover. This game has graphics better than EA cricket 2004 but worst than in 2007.
Here in this article, we discussed the EA cricket 2007 highly compressed pc game. I hope you get all the information and details in the article you want to get about the game.